Senior Account Manager
Location: Various positions located in New York and New Jersey
About the Back Office Accounting team:
Responsible for providing all accounting functions and preparation of financial statements, partner allocation P&L flow, assure fund operation is within the guidelines of offering document, provide comments on offering documents, provide assistance and guidance on accounting standards and best practices. Our teams consist of highly skilled Chartered Accountants, MBA’s, and CFA’s who are trained to provide highly accurate, timely and efficient services, ensuring 100% accuracy and providing world class customer service.
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for reviewing all funds in their group, managing a group of staff people (Fund Accountants/Senior Fund Accountants/Account Managers), responsible for training and development of staff, and acting as main point of contact for external auditors.
· Review of Daily/Weekly P&L/NAV estimates
· Review Monthly Net Asset Value preparation, which includes:
· Monthly Financial Statement preparation and preparation of the YE
financial statements and financial highlights
· Implementing training initiatives
· Other Ad Hoc Reports
· Client relationship manager and the main client contact person
· 5-10 years of fund accounting experience in either a Hedge Fund, Hedge Fund Administrator, or other alternative investment financial institution where the accountant has gained financial products knowledge.
· Strong Excel experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Financial Statement Preparation
· CPA/CFA/MBA is a plus
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
info call Bernard at 212-385-0717
Or e-mail: email@example.com