Salary: $ DOE (Depends on Experience)
· Candidates must have good technical skills. Experience building data interfaces would be highly desirable.
· Working knowledge of UNIX environments is required. An understanding of Windows environments is desirable.
· Candidates must have strong SQL skills. Experience with Sybase, Oracle and/ or SQL server, is required.
· A strong working knowledge of Java is required. Knowledge of XML, XSLT, Perl Object Oriented development techniques ASP and .NET would all be highly desirable.
· Candidates must be able to focus on solving business issues using technology as the tool. Their technology skills are important, but their ability to address business issues is key.
· Candidates must have solid problem solving skills. They will be required to research problems reported by their user community to determine if an actual problem exists or additional training is required. When actual problems exist, they need to, as appropriate, recommend workarounds until an actual resolution can be implemented.
· Candidates must have knowledge of the financial services industry, its products and practices, and a strong interest in further development and learning.
· Understand software development lifecycle methodology and skills.
· Coordinate with other teams with respect to production issue resolution.
· Regular Status reporting.
· A minimum of 3 year experience in a corporate environment. Experience in the financial services industry or as a consultant to the financial services industry or hedge fund experience is extremely desirable.
· Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Some US and global travel may be required.
· A business or computer science Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is desired.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
For more info call Bernard at 212-385-0717